Hwang's Martial Arts Fundraiser
Hwang’s Martial Arts is partnering with the Children’s Hospital Foundation to present the Kickin’ It for Kids Taekwondo Extravaganza benefitting Kosair Children’s Hospital. As we embark on this exciting event, your support is greatly appreciated!
Join us for the Kickin’ It for Kids Taekwondo Extravaganza on Saturday, March 24, 2012 from 3:00-5:30pm at the Kentucky International Convention Center. Tickets are $3 for children, $5 for adults in advance. At the door :$5 for children and $7 for adults.
All children will perform a nunchuck demonstration and all adults will perform a demonstration to be “movie stars” in front of hundreds of spectators! All proceeds go straight to benefit Kosair Children’s Hospital.
If you would like to make a donation to Kosair Children's Hospital through the Kickin' it for Kids fundraiser, you can do so by clicking "Make a Donation" on this page. Don’t forget to include your student's first and last name and Hwang’s Martial Arts location (example: HMA1, HMA2, HMA3, HMA4) in the DONOR MESSAGE SECTION (page 2 of the donation process) so we can keep track of the donations!
For those who would like to create their own fundraising page instructions are below. Please note once you click "Register" you cannot come back to this page to view instructions without losing your work.
Create your own fundraising Web page. It’s easy and free! Follow these steps to get started:
- Click the “Register” button and select “create an account”
- Fill in your information, then click next
- Set a fundraising goal and name your page
- There are no teams in this fundraiser, so do not join at team.
- Once you finish your set-up you can log in and personalize your page with a picture and a custom message.
- Tell everyone you know to visit your Web page!
Some things to remember about your fundraising Web page:
- All donations through the page are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- A receipt will be sent to the donor by e-mail once the donation has been processed.
- This site is free to all fundraisers.
- Successful fundraisers personalize their pages with photos, videos and personal stories about why they are raising funds for Kosair Children’s Hospital.
- Send a link to your page to your family, friends and everyone you know!